The first time I had Gnocchi it was a Chicken Gorgonzola Gnocchi from Per Noi Trattoria the flavor was amazing and the text was awesome. I have since had it at other Italian Restaurants and well I enjoyed it, it was not as good as Per Noi Trattoria. I figured with my knowledge of sauces I could create a recipe of my own. The first try was tasty. The second try added more Gorgonzola and my family was in love. This will be on our meal rotation for sure.
Grill 2 Chicken Breasts while preparing sauce.
Prepare 1 package Gnocchi while preparing sauce.
Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
3 T Butter
3 T Flour
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
Pinch of Salt
2 Cups Half & Half
1 1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Wisk in half & half and cook until it coats the wisk and begins to thinken.
- Wisk in gorgonzola cheese until smooth.
- Wisk in parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Drain gnocchi and combined with the sauce.
- Slice Chicken
- Divide gnocchi and sauce into 6-8 bowls and top evenly with sliced chicken.
Pingback: Per Noi Trattoria | Beyond Food Is Art
Pingback: Gorgonzola Cream Sauce | Beyond Food Is Art