- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 drops doTerra Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops doTerra Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- Cream sugar, butter and powdered sugar.
- Then cream in eggs and vanilla, and essential oils.
- In a separate bowl mix baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour.
- Start adding dry ingredients to creamed ingredients less than 1 cup at a time.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Roll out to ¼ inch think.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- You can also sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar, colored sugar sprinkles, etc.
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/4 lb Unsalted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
2 lb Powdered Sugar
- Cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Add 1/2 lb of powdered sugar at time until fully incorporated.