8 oz Cream Cheese
2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 cups Powdered Sugar
2 lbs Frozen Mixed Berries
In a mixer whip cream cheese until smooth. Add in whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whip until stiff peaks. Fold in Frozen Berries. Can be served as a dessert immediately or refrigerated for 5-6 hours to be served as a side dish.
Apple Crisp is a family favorite. I have tried different recipes over the years, but mine is basic and easy. It can be cooked in the oven or in a dutch oven.
5-6 Granny Smith Apples
2 T Cinnamon
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Flour
2 cups Oats
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease 9×13 pan. Core, peel and slice the apples into bite size pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Add cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir until all of the apples are evenly coated. Pour into the pan and evenly spread out.
In the mixing bowl you just emptied combined butter, sugar, and flour and cut with a pastry cutter or fork until crumbly. Stir in oats.
Sprinkle mixture over the apple mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with whipping cream or ice cream.
3 T Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 cups Coconut Flakes
12 oz Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream together oil and sugar.
- Stir in eggs.
- Stir in coconut.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Use a 4 oz scoop and drop on to parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten to 1/4 in think with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown on the edges.
Makes 20-24 cookies.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 drops doTerra Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops doTerra Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- Cream sugar, butter and powdered sugar.
- Then cream in eggs and vanilla, and essential oils.
- In a separate bowl mix baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour.
- Start adding dry ingredients to creamed ingredients less than 1 cup at a time.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Roll out to ¼ inch think.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- You can also sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar, colored sugar sprinkles, etc.
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/4 lb Unsalted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
2 lb Powdered Sugar
- Cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Add 1/2 lb of powdered sugar at time until fully incorporated.